Contains content geared towards:
- Ambulance, Emergency, Fire
- Guidelines on 'saying nothing' when being questioned by media
- Interview techniques for victims and/or witnesses
- Important telephone numbers
- Emergency procedures
- Time conversion table
- First aid notes
- Note taking hints
- First aid responder guide
- Fire observations guide
- Metric conversion tables
- Phonetic alphabet
Common Features in all Triform Notebooks:
1. 200 writing pages, with every page numbered, 1 to 200, offering tighter control and exact page referencing. This better system replaces folio numbering of one side only, 1 to 100.
2. All pages have horizontal rulings with a vertical Day / Time / Key Word column at the left.
3. Sewn Construction Binding – prevents pages from falling out and allows for easier writing
4. Your written notes stand out because of faint blue tint ink colour of ruled lines.