Contains content geared towards
- Suggested guidelines for saying nothing when questioned
- Interviewing victims or witnesses techniques
- Emergency procedures
- Time conversion table
- Note taking hints
- First aid notes
- Use of force framework
- Phoentic alphabets
- Judges' Rules
- Descriptions of Persons
- Impaired driving questions
- Consent to search procedures
- Arrest procedures
- Ten Codes
- Metric conversion tables
- Arrest and traffic cautions
Common Features in all Triform Notebooks:
1. 200 writing pages, with every page numbered, 1 to 200, offering tighter control and exact page referencing. This better system replaces folio numbering of one side only, 1 to 100.
2. All pages have horizontal rulings with a vertical Day / Time / Key Word column at the left.
3. Sewn Construction Binding – prevents pages from falling out and allows for easier writing
4. Your written notes stand out because of faint blue tint ink colour of ruled lines.