Contains content geared towards:
- Arrest procedures and cautions
- Demands for Roadside screening, breathalyzer tests, bloods samples and drug evaluations
- First Aid Notes
- Proper note taking procedures
- Criminal code legislations on arrests
- Fire observations and first aid responders guide
- Hazard symbols and classes
- Phonetic alphabet
- Proper terminology for 'descriptions of persons'
- Ten codes or signals
- Use of force framework
- Metric conversion table
- Case reference grids
- Partially Bilingual
Common Features in all Triform Notebooks:
1. 200 writing pages, with every page numbered, 1 to 200, offering tighter control and exact page referencing. This better system replaces folio numbering of one side only, 1 to 100.
2. All pages have horizontal rulings with a vertical Day / Time / Key Word column at the left.
3. Sewn Construction Binding – prevents pages from falling out and allows for easier writing
4. Your written notes stand out because of faint blue tint ink colour of ruled lines.